Fire Fighters are primarily responsible for responding to fires, accidents and other incidents where risks are posed to life and property. Firefighters work on a variety of emergencies, from chemical spills to water rescue. Duties & Responsibilities
1. Combat fire and performs search and rescue operations during emergencies.
2. Direct participation in regular firefighting and station drills.
3. Are also expected to know and frequently train and rehearse for situations in which they save lives, property and the environment.
4. Responsible in checking and inspecting fire accessories and equipment’s to ensure readiness during emergencies.
5. To follow orders on every higher rank officer.
6. To drive fire apparatus from fire station to fire scene in a fastest and safest way.
7. Engage in housekeeping activities and cleanliness in Fire station.
8. Performs all other duties assigned by the Fire Chief & Station Commander.
9. Able to educate community/ and Company employee occupants