Performing various tasks related to Structures in the Aircraft Maintenance as per instructions given by direct Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Performing structure work as assigned by designated supervisor.
2. Reading and using and understanding structure repair manuals, illustrated parts catalog, ATA codes, engineering drawings and service bulletins.
3. Assisting with the on job training Sheet metal mechanics in performing routine and non-routine tasks, including repairing, removal fabrication and installation of replacement aircraft parts
4. Assisting with the preventive maintenance of hangar equipment and tool control.
5. Based on maintenance and job requirements, assisting other respective departments (A&P, Avionics, and Interior) in performing routine and non-routine tasks.
6. Carrying out daily F.0.D check and general clean-up of the work assigned areas.
7. Participating in Safety Awareness programs and promoting a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the relevant technical manuals and by Alsalam's safety manual.
8. Ensuring adherence to Alsalam policy on tool control.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in both English verbal and written communication
- GACA/FAA license or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in similar field.