Ensures appropriate leadership levels are advised of maintenance capabilities, maintenance performance indicators, and adherence to written guidance. Produce daily, monthly, and quarterly reports for multiple management layers. Analyze data to identify trends related to the flying schedule and aircraft maintenance. Record flying hours, sorties, pilot-reported discrepancies and other required data into a local database. Assume the scheduler duties during temporary absences.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Collect, evaluate, monitor, audit, and analyze flight, maintenance, and quality data and identify trends impacting workload.
2. Review, validate, and process workload induction documents to identify shortfalls in requirements.
3. Verify unit repair costs and requirement inputs are correct in INFOR/LAWSON erp system.
4. Compile and distribute monthly operational reports.
5. Produce daily shift workload.
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSES
- High School or equivalent.
- Minimum seven (7) years aircraft / aviation related analytical experience.
- Must possess computer skills e.g. Microsoft excel and word, and be able to read technical data, drawings, processes, and procedures in English.