Forecasts and coordinates an integrated master schedule. Oversees the execution of the published production plan or integrated master schedule. Evaluates proposals for the expansion or updating of the integrated master schedule. Monitors any inconsistencies and makes adjustments to improve efficiency. Reports on progress and any issues that emerge impacting the integrated master schedule.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage aircraft daily plan ensuring availability of kitted material, parts, tools, and equipment.
2. Work closely with other departments to produce short- / long-term goals for aircraft production.
3. Process task / work stoppages thru internal / external agencies.
4. Make adjustments to aircraft flow plan as required.
5. Produce daily shift workload.
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSES
- High School or equivalent.
- Minimum seven (7) years aircraft maintenance planning experience.
- Must possess computer skills e.g. Microsoft excel and word, and be able to read technical data, drawings, processes, and procedures in English.