1. Performing avionics work as assigned utilizing routine and/or non-routine work cards and/or service bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within the applicable aviation regulations and Alsalam’s standards of quality.
2. Maintaining Alsalam’s and customer’s avionics related maintenance documents in a safe and accurate manner.
3. Troubleshooting, removing, installing, operating, testing and adjusting aircraft communications, navigation, automatic flight control and instrument systems and components as required and diagnosing and correcting any malfunction or defect.
4. Hooking-up and operating GSE as required in accomplish assigned tasks.
5. Reading and using wiring diagrams, engineering drawings, illustrated parts catalog, ATA codes, service bulletins and maintenance manuals.
6. Reading electronic schematics and using them to logically trouble shoot and repair the aircraft.
7. Ensure adherence to Alsalam policy on tool control
8. Assist with the preventive maintenance of hangar equipment and tool control
9. Ensure the correct completion of paperwork and maintenance documentation prior to being submitted to supervisor.
10. Based on maintenance and job requirements assist other respective departments in performing routine and non-routine tasks.
11. Carry out FOD checks and general cleanup of work assigned areas.
12. Participates in safety awareness programs and promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by relevant technical manual and by Alslaam safety manual.
13. Performs all other duties assigned by the Supervisor Avionics.