Modifying, refurbishing and replacing the interior components of the aircraft including the replacement of passenger seating, overhead cabinetry and other interior features.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Performing interior work as assigned utilizing routine and/or non-routine work cards and/or service bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within the applicable aviation regulations and Alsalam’s standards of quality.
2. Maintaining Alsalam’s and customer’s interior related maintenance documents in a safe and accurate manner.
3. Reading and using blueprints, structure repair manuals, illustrated parts catalog, ATA codes, engineering drawings and service bulletins to perform assigned work.
4. Using various types of aircraft adhesives and sealants and appropriate methods of application as well as aircraft interior fasteners and basic methods of installation and suitable substitutions.
5. Performing complex interior reconfigurations and repairs that are addressed in the repair manuals and engineering documents.
6. Keeping interior shop and adjacent work areas clean.
7. Performs all other duties assigned by the Supervisor Interior