This position is involve in removing, replacing and repairs of various aircraft components. This requires a working knowledge of all aspects of composites repair, composition and characteristics of metals, fiberglass, Kevlar’s, carbon fibers, resins and adhesives.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Prepare the damage panel for inspector and NDT to inspect.
2. Starts prepare the damage to repair, dimension, drawing, sanding & cleaning.
3. Prepare the machine and tools to curing the repair.
4. Prepare the layup material for the repair and bagging material.
5. Install the layup material and cover the area by bagging material for curing.
6. Connect the machine and running start the curing.
7. Removing the machine and cleaning as well as rearranging the area.
8. Smooth the area repair and informing the inspector.
9. Performs all related duties assigned.