Responsible for assisting with both clerical and administrative tasks. In general he/she takes care of basic office tasks that involved in reporting, encoding, book keeping as well as resolution of discrepancies related to any of the task he or she performs.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Collect and sort invoices and checks
2. Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data daily work logs in the company’s general ledger system.
3. Matching invoices with Purchases Orders and Receiving Reports and ensuring that all are in agreement
4. Making entries into the Accounts payables system to record transactions accurately.
5. Accurately maintaining files of all vendors.
6. Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounts department is responsible for including checks and invoices, vouchers, accounting statements and other reports and records.
7. Processes invoices/bills so they can be paid.
8. Prepares checks and credit transfer requests.
9. Performs all other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager Finance.