Produce accurate and complete material billings for aircraft maintenance to customers, and exercise financial controls over spare parts inventories.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develops and prepares cost application proposals in response to Alsalam business requirements including proposal budgets and cost narratives.
2. Controls and maintains records of costs billable to the customer as additional work under the terms of the applicable contract. Liaises with Customer Support, Production, and Material departments to ensure maximization of proper charges to the customer for such costs.
3. Serves as main point of contact for cost related matters on proposals and budget modifications.
4. Monitors and investigates material costs for each aircraft being maintained by the AM&M operation.
5. Monitors and investigates purchase requests and orders to ensure that only necessary materials are ordered by Material to avoid the procurement of unnecessary inventory.
6. Assist in budget preparations as well as documentation of cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, certifications, financial information etc.
7. Present draft proposal budgets for proposal reviews
8. Assist in development and enforcement of compliance with the company’s cost and pricing processes and procedures.
9. Organizes and conducts regular sample counts of spare parts inventory.
10. Control and maintains records for available, productive, non-productive, and billable hours for AM&M operations.
11. Preparing AM&M operation cost per hour.
12. Maintain records for hourly rate details.
13. Produce accurate and complete AM&M labor & material cost details.