1. Performing AWACS work as assigned utilizing routine and/or non-routine work cards and/or service bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within the applicable aviation regulations and Alsalam’s standards of quality.
2. Maintaining Alsalam’s and customer’s AWACS related maintenance documents in a safe and accurate manner.
3. Adjusting, aligning and calibrating aircraft systems and engines, using hand tools, gauges and test equipment’s to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
4. Disassembling, examining and inspecting engines or other components for cracks, breaks, leaks, wear, warping or other defects.
5. Assembling and installing electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories using hand and power tools
6. Maintaining aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts and checking brakes.
7. Repairing, replacing and rebuilding aircraft structures, functional components and parts such as flight controls, landing gears, rigging and hydraulic units.
8. Modifying aircraft structures, systems, or components and following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
9. Keeping work area and adjacent areas clean.
10. Making all applications of sealing compounds with hand sealing tools, pressure guns, and other required tooling to seal fuel cell cavities and integral fuel cells to quality and dimensional specifications.
11. Performing maintenance on environmental, pneumatic, bleed air systems, draw through and forced air systems, life support, hydraulic assemblies, units and test benches
12. Reading and interpreting aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged component.