Performing and developing and implementing quality assurance audit plans, ensuring that products or services comply with program standards and customer requirements, preparing and submitting quality audit reports to Program management, assisting and supporting teams in conducting quality assurance audits, Documents review, and Inspection.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Performing periodically internal and external audits write up discrepancies and follow up corrective and preventive actions to ensure that products or services comply with program standards and customer requirements.
2. Conduct audits and review of the aircraft documents and ensure that they are completed as required in terms of correct signature and completion.
3. Performing audits of customer’s aircraft, engines, Properties, and equipment when undergoing maintenance or repair and used by Program at the Al Salam facility or Contract Supplier Agency to ensure that regulatory standards/requirements, peace, and customers are followed.
4. Performing data analysis and submitting quality management reports periodically or when needed.
5. Performing the additional work directed to him by his line Quality management, and program management.
Qualifications / Licenses:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- ISO lead auditor certificate
- Auditor qualifications
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Computer literate and Microsoft office
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the auditing field.
- Familiar with ISO Standards 9001 – 2015 and or AS9100 as well.
- Must possess computer skills (e.g. Microsoft excel, word, etc.) and be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.